Tuesday, April 14, 2009

typical

in typical lee fashion, i missed out.

apparently there was an awards ceremony at college, and apparently i won two scholarships, apparently you can win scholarships without applying for them, and apparently i should have known i won two scholarships because apparently i was emailed about them.

anyways, i wasn't able to give a speech :( i think my classmates have likely heard enough of me go off on tangents tho.

i honestly thought the faculty hated me for my antics. but maybe not. i feel honored that they've awarded me. i should email them and let them know that.

this might seem like an isolated incident but it's not. once all the staff at the Mustard Seed had a large lunch in honor of me leaving (i quit, yet i returned a couple months later). there were about 60 of them and none of me. i was reading a book and brendan called me and told me i was an idiot. i mention that's not a nice way to start a conversation and then he reminds me of my going away party that i was missing. wow.

i think, somehow, someway, i will miss my own funeral. everyone will be gathered to remember me and pray blessings on my soul, and my corpse will have been delivered to the wrong chapel.

No comments:

Post a Comment