Saturday, April 18, 2009

a saturday of ...

my day...
i didn't pick up my phone once.
i locked myself out of the apartment
i drank coffee on the patio, it was too cold at 9 am but did none-the-less
my nose turned red, i have a cold
i started a new book
i watched some of cricket in the park
i ran into several people i know at the market collective
i drank a bevy on a patio with friends
i searched for male friends on blogspot, found none
i searched female friends on blogspot, found many
i only ate a bagel, nachos, and an ice cream sandwich, my appetite leaves with my cold
i recorded a reggae song
i self-medicated with gravol and advil
i wrote my mayor and aldermen
i did the dishes...some of dishes...enough dishes for nachos
i showered twice
i didn't change the world

No comments:

Post a Comment